Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato 1947-2017 (years)
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 29 Sep 2017 22:32:48 -0400

The year is 2017 and not 1817, 1917,or even 1957, so the term "only 70" is perfectly appropriate and understood by those who's IQ is above their belt size in inches.

For the information of the untutored, according to Social Security actuarial records. the average number of additonal years a male born in 1947 can expect to live when he reaches the age of seventy is fifteen years to age 85.

[Of course, the estimates of additional life expectancy do not take into account a wide number of factors such as current health, lifestyle, and family history that could increase or decrease life expectancy.]

Best.

Ray