Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato 1947-2017
From: John Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 28 Sep 2017 16:49:25 -0400

It was a shock to read of his death. He always treated me well. I have an autographed script of Benno Blimpie with a nice inscription. He was always an interesting read and so, so knowledgeable. He did not suffer fools lightly and certainly could have been more diplomatic. Luckily, I was never a recipient of his wrath. He was a genius.

John