Subject: Albert Innaurato RIP
From: Angelo Mammano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 28 Sep 2017 15:16:32 -0400

Just two months ago I mentioned that I had CD's of the Trittico on Nuova
Fonit Cetra with great singers like Carteri and Petrella and I loved these
above all others.  Albert responded with "Mammano is right that these
recordings are most wonderful in the verismo operas".  I was thrilled that
he would say this and thanked him profusely.  I also had seen Gemini
years ago on Broadway and loved it.  Plays with prominent gay characters
were hardly abundant in those days.  He answered "Thanks for being so
nice, Angelo.  Thanks again".  I learned so much from reading his
comments here and on Parterre.  He was fascinating.  He is missed so
much.

Angelo from Boston