Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 28 Sep 2017 09:27:36 -0400

I too got a few brickbats thrown at me from his invective tongue but to be
perfectly fair about it, he was also very sincerely contrite when he felt he
overstepped his bounds and once sent me a very warm and apologetic
e-mail encouraging me to always be me.
Brilliant he was, but reading right through his sarcastic and biting prose I
always sensed he was anything but a content and happy person.
He is now at peace with himself.  That's a good thing.