Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato 1947-2017
From: David Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 28 Sep 2017 01:12:30 -0400

Though many of our interactions were acrimonious (wish it weren't so, but it's the
truth), I could always count on Albert to amuse, shock, provoke... but also
illuminate many topics with his brilliance.

When we finally met in person, we liked each other quite a bit. Within five minutes
of the conversation, we found a point of clear agreement -- that the Rudolf Moralt
/ Walburga Wegner SALOME is the great underrated recording of the work.

I wish I could say that all subsequent contact was similarly positive, but it wasn't.
I'll miss his writing and his considerable charm. (And I'll listen to Walburga Wegner
and think of him.)