Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato
From: Sue Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 28 Sep 2017 05:08:49 +0000

I'm clutching my pearls, noticing that living (whether living well or not) is the best revenge. I angered Albert Innaurato in this forum, and he unloaded his invective on me. Taught me a thing or 2, I can tell you! But it didn't take me long to get back into reading almost every post of his for the rich depth of his knowledge of music and singing. With his passing, there are few who'll even try to instruct the rest of us out there, the unwashed pearl-clutching masses. We will miss him.
Sue Harrison
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 8:46:51 PM CDT, Hermine Stover <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 >I am very sorry to hear of the passing of this irascible,
>maddeningly brilliant man.  He was viciously frank toward
>fools,  tough and unforgiving to even his most worthy and
>knowledgeable peers, and kind to idiots like me who occasionally
>strayed into his orbit.  Ave Atque Vale.  Jackie Eubanks

I am SO SAD about Albert, whom I found to be personally a fun boy on
the phone, some kinds of genius, and yes, he did kick ass. I already miss him!
hermine

---