Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato 1947-2017
From: Olga Bourlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 27 Sep 2017 18:25:23 -0700

RIP ...

// He attended Temple University in Philadelphia and the California
Institute of the Arts before being accepted into the Yale School of Drama
in the early 1970s. There, he and Mr. Durang, who was in the same class,
quickly found common ground: Both had attended Roman Catholic schools.

“As we were reading some of our work in class, it came up quite quickly
that I was writing plays that often had nuns in them, and so was he,” Mr.
Durang said in a telephone interview. “But mine were very Irish nuns, and
his were angry Italian nuns who beat people up.” //

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/27/theater/albert-innaurato-dead-playwright-who-had-hits-on-broadway-in-70s.html?mcubz=0