Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato 1947-2017
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 27 Sep 2017 19:29:55 -0400

Dear David and list,

My deep condolences to you and everyone close to Mr. Innaurato. Like many
others, I benefited greatly from his erudite posts. His knowledge was
encyclopedic, his prose brilliant, and his passion for opera and theater
absolute. Many opera lovers, myself included, keenly read his writings and
I hope he knew it. May he rest in peace.

Vesna
Sent from my iPhone