Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato 1947-2017
From: William Fiorelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 27 Sep 2017 23:16:54 +0000

So sad. I enjoyed his posts.  Always learned something from Albert.  A remarkable man with a great sense of humor.BILL

    On Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 6:59:26 PM EDT, Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Michael and list -

I am saddened as well. For a number of years we were good friends,
and he took delight in calling me Sena Jurinac to his Anita Cerquetti.
The friendship devolved, for reasons quite unclear to me, but it was
real and it became very ugly.

We shared the same birthday, 2 June, and it is particularly sad to
me that he was nine years younger than I.

Michael, thank you so much, but the truth is that he knew music at a
level that I could never approach. Even when I was very angry, the
content of his posts, when they conveyed the genius of his musical
insights and its interpretation, had no equal on this forum and, in fact,
on few if any. He was a very special man with a special gift.

I wish he had been happier!

To his memory!

Bob