Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato 1947-2017
From: Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 27 Sep 2017 19:13:28 -0400

I am so very sad to hear. I also knew Albert (AND share your birthdays of June 2) but not from the world of opera ... he was a wonderfully funny playwright and I had a fantastic time working with him on The Idiots Karamazov at the ART a good twenty years ago; was delighted to renew our acquaintance when I found him on this forum. He was always very kind to me, even when I was ignorant of something he knew so well, and he knew SO much! He was a brilliant and sadly lonely soul, and I am so grateful to have known him a little bit. I will so miss his wise posts, and even the rants ...
Kati