Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato 1947-2017
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 27 Sep 2017 19:05:46 -0400

Albert's knowledge of this art form was both intensely scholarly and
delightfully comfortable (gemutlich is really the right word).  His acerbic
side always seemed to me more of a "character" as opposed to the real man.
This was evident to anyone who could read between his lines.  I can't claim
to be more than an internet buddy, but he was one of the very few people
who caught my attempts at humor - and whenever I threw something out there,
I always looked forward to his (private) response.

Caro Alberto - Pace t'imploro

Steve