Subject: Re: NORMA opening night CD?
From: Bob Kosovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 27 Sep 2017 13:26:53 -0400

In case people need a reminder, absolutely no transactions or offerings
concerning recorded material is allowed on OPERA-L.

blog:   Twitter: @kos2
Listowner: OPERA-L ; EXLIBRIS-L ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users
-- My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions --

Modify your settings: