Subject: Re: Interpolated notes
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 26 Sep 2017 09:45:45 -0400

I have two Met broadcasts of Walkuere - one from Feb 17, 1940 which states

as coming from Boston on the cover of the CD's and New York on the back.

The other is from Dec 6, 1941 and this seems to be definitely from New York.

I times the two Waelsen  and the one from Boston (maybe) is slightly longer

than the other - eleven seconds each   as oppos