Subject: Re: Interpolated notes
From: "G. Paul Padillo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 25 Sep 2017 15:42:25 -0400

Not an interpolated high note, but under the meaning of the word itself, definitely
"interpolated" and it is, for me, possibly the last word on the subject (Caballe destroying the
world as Elisabetta):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcEsuRFvfyw

Opera is about many things to many people with various levels of enjoyment.  Me?  I'm with
the gesamtkunstwerk crowd and want everything it has to offer.  Everything.

p.