Subject: Re: Interpolated notes
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 25 Sep 2017 14:51:10 -0400

I suspect that this extension to 20 seconds was the result of audio editing
by whoever posted it - a zealot fan(atic) or an equally zealot detractor.
No legitimate tape shows that it lasted 20 seconds. It is indeed a "parody"
but not of Callas' doing. Hers naturally lasted somewhat less than 10
seconds and it was something entirely different - absolutely thrilling and,
as Ardoin used the right word, epic.

Vesna