Subject: Re: Interpolated high notes
From: Larry Kellum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 25 Sep 2017 10:22:09 -0400

Hi. I judge Amneris by Simionato & Cossotto, only the latter in my era
that I actually saw. Heard Obratsova on broadcast & have both Bumbry
recordings................great!..............but if any of you saw
Bianca Berini.............wow............she had a great
top..............came to Hartford 3 times.....................loved to
interpolate high notes & sing Azucena's written, rarely heard High C