Subject: dallas opera season
From: gordon young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 22 Sep 2017 13:49:53 -0500

Just got my opera tickets. They have a program called Family Concerts and
they re doing 2 concerts that are very interesting; Offenbach's Pepito and
an evening of Donizetti arias. The main operas are Samson and Dalila  with
Clifton Forbes and Olga Borodina.Traviata with Georgia Jarmon, Zach
Borichevsky and Vladislav Sulimsky, The Ring of Polykrates with Paul
Groves, Laura Wilde and Craig Colclough (this is performed with Korngold's
violin concerto (I hope they do something visually interest with the
concerto).We get a new opera Sunken Garden by Michel van Der Aa, with
Roderick Williams, Katherine Manley and Miah Person. The last opera i Don
Giovanni with Mariusz Kwiecien, Laura Claycomb, Ellie Dehn, Kyle Ketelsen
and David Portello. Looks like a very interesting season.
Gordon