Subject: Met NORMA broadcast tomorrow-- savoring anticipation?
From: "Conrad, Stephen A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 24 Sep 2017 23:05:19 +0000

As someone currently investing in the pleasures of anticipating the broadcast in question, I would welcome timely contributions here from anyone with anything relevant to say.
You have heard Calleja's Pollione?  You can comment on the Met rehearsals?  You have been following what DiDonato has been sharing online about the run-up to the big night?  Or?
Thanks that anything that informs/enriches my p of a.
Cheers,
Steve
Bloomington, Indiana

Sent from my iPad