Subject: Regina Resnik Documentary World Premiere, CUNY TV, October 6-7-8 (NY Metro area)
From: Michael Philip Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 28 Sep 2017 22:10:29 +0000

How to watch:1)    Cable TV within the five boroughs of New York City:      (a) Channel 75 (Time Warner Cable and Cablevision/Optimum),       (b) Channel 77 (RCN)       (c) Channel 30 (Verizon)                   OR2)    Free digital TV broadcast signal including Long Island, Westchester County, New Jersey and Connecticut:       Channel 25.3. (For information on "How to Receive Ch. 25.3," go to: www.cuny.tv/watchus.php).  But Our Work Isn’t Over! We Still Need Your Help!Remi Arts, Inc. must still raise $20,000 in production costs, legal fees and insurance.If you like the program, please consider a fully tax-deductible contribution to help us pay for this unique documentary celebrating the life and career of Regina Resnik!To donate to Remi Arts:1) Online: http://remiarts.org/donate.html2) By check: Payable to Remi Arts, Inc., and mail to:     Remi Arts, Inc.     PO Box 630219     Bronx, NY 104633) Or visit the Remi Arts Store at http://remiarts.org/store.html and http://remiarts.org/store2.html
We hope you enjoy the program. If you live outside the New York metro area, we regret you won't be able to see these broadcasts. (We're working on it!) But please forward to your friends in the broadcast area. (And please pardon any duplicate e-mails!) Thanks, Michael
Michael Philip DavisPresident & Executive Director, Remi Arts, Inc.2575 Palisade Avenue, Suite 10CBronx, NY 10463-16147www.remiarts.org