Subject: CARMEN and Carmens and Marie Collier
From: Rudi Van den Bulck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 29 Sep 2017 00:09:20 +0200

operanostalgia's  current issue is devoted to Georges Bizet's CARMEN
inspired by a fine book release exploring the development of vocal and
dramatic interpretations of the role from generation to generation. Please
visit our homepage for a review of the book and for the late Charles
Jahant's take on famous Carmens he heard.
There's also a 'complete' survey of recordings of the Habanera (additions
are welcomed!!) and we uploaded 11 eleven previously unavailable habanera
recordings to our youtube channel.
A new CD set of the star that fell to shine (Marie Collier) gets a review as
well. For those interested please visit the homepage of

Modify your settings: