Subject: Re: Classic Arts Program in New York?
From: Kiwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 21 Sep 2017 07:23:03 -0400

I have no idea if it is the same everywhere, but here we have the
network--but it only broadcasts as Classic Arts during part of its broadcast
day.  The rest of the time it is given over to a variety of local interest
shows of varying quality.

The most consistent arts time is the weekends, thank goodness.  Other than
that, it's rather haphazard when it is being a good arts channel and being
something quite different.