Subject: Re: Classic Arts Program in New York?
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 21 Sep 2017 03:23:47 -0400

I consider television to be pretty much the same wasteland it was
famously called in its burgeoning infancy.  One of the reasons I gave
up the cable connection I had for a few years was the inexplicable
withdrawal of Classic Arts Showcase from the couple of channels
which had been, with apparent reluctance, presenting it.  With the
bewildering barrage of repetitious garbage that engages the mindless
millions of American couch potatoes, you would hope that a tiny, but
reliable niche might be carved our somewhere among the nonsense,
for an ever diminishing minority.  Why can't "diversity" include us?

dtmk