Subject: Re: Classic Arts Program in New York?
From: Michael McPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 20 Sep 2017 23:20:27 -0400

Thanks Robert. Several other people have also emailed me saying that they also were watching Classic Arts on Channel 75 on Spectrum. I don’t know what it is but I have Spectrum and currently on Channel 75 is “Conversations in the Digital Age with Jim Zirin.” So I don’t know what is going on. But hopefully I will figure it out.

Best,
Michael

Michael J. McPherson