Subject: Milanov's !955 Ballo Live From The Met
From: Ghozel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 20 Sep 2017 19:03:18 -0400

Milanov is sadly an artist who is being quickly forgotten because she didn't leave a great recording legacy.

I, myself, don't know much about her singing because I never go to her recordings when I want to hear anything in her repertoire.

Can someone recommend a CD (or selections on streaming sites) that represents her in her prime?