Subject: Maria Callas
From: David Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 16 Sep 2017 14:49:58 +0100

Been spending some time today remembering this wonderful artist who died
forty years ago this afternoon and sampling some of the discs in the new
Maria Callas Live Remastered set from Warner Classics.  I like what I've
heard so far especially the Mexico Rigoletto which is significantly better
than my previous live recording.

David