Subject: Re: Fanciulla at NYCO
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 15 Sep 2017 16:21:23 -0400

Boston had the same opportunity decades ago for expansion of the stage and backstage facilities of the Orpheum theater on Washington Street.  [The facilities there were/are so crude that there was only a single toilet for use of the artists and porta-toilets had to be brought in for performances featuring multiple artists.]  That opportunity was lost when -- over objections -- the city approved the construction of a new building to replace the low-rise decrepit structure  behind the theater that would have been raised to provide space for the expansion.

Best.

Ray