Subject: Re: Milanov's !955 Ballo Live From The Met
From: John Irving <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 20 Sep 2017 13:10:46 -0500

Milanov, like a few major artists at that time was singing 4 or 5 different major roles during a typical Met season which no doubt took a toll on her voice.  Zinka was highly regarded by some major singers who availed themselves of her tutelage when they were having vocal problems, clearly a testament to her knowledge of singing.

       John

Sent from my iPad