Subject: Maria Callas Nitpicking
From: Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 19 Sep 2017 16:14:25 -0400

LOL! Mr. Byrne has not heard the new set and accuses others of nitpicking!

Byrne's record label "devoted to Callas" was a blatant rip off to her and her admirers. The
Boston 74 Recital sounded like a cassette recorder was placed on the floor under a seat in
the top balcony. Then you issued a fake 'never before released' performance of Medea, and
a collection of Tosca excerpts from various performances. So much for respect to Callas.

Scott Merrell

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 21:40:56 -0500, Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I am not interested in any word scuffle about Callas or her recordings. I am giving no
report. I'll leave that to you.
>I belonged to the Maria Callas International Club for years. Went to two of the Callas
celebrations that the Club hosted at the R.O.H., had a small record label devoted to Callas,
etc. Quit the Club when it became an arena for nitpicking.