Subject: Kaufman le fort-ténor ?
From: Rudi Van den Bulck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 18 Sep 2017 19:59:54 +0200

I am -as yet -not impressed with this new release, e.g. almost like two baritones singing the pearl fisher’s duet and the ending of Enée’s big piece fell flat on my critical ears as well. It lacked the brilliance/squillo Thill, Del Monaco or more recently Hymel (at least live) brought to the piece..
But judge for yourself you may like it much more than I do

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHwZ1LMhfeM&list=RDoHwZ1LMhfeM&index=1
RvdB