Subject: Re: L'amore dei tre re
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 18 Sep 2017 13:54:05 -0400

Yes, I do; I wonder if Anna Netrebko would be interested.

Wasn't it once done by Teatro Grattacielo?  The music is
impressive in its derivative way, but would those who long
for a revival be equally enthused if it were ADRIANA
LECOUVREUR that had languished for so long?  The plot of
L'AMORE is every bit as implausible.

dtmk

dtmk