Subject: Re: Maria Callas Live OUT TODAY: 40 years this week since La Divina's death
From: Mike Leone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 17 Sep 2017 13:32:09 -0500

Well, I'm just grateful that they exist at all.  I could live with the previous editions, but then again I grew up with Maplesons on the one hand and Everest/Cetra transfers on the other.

That said, I am mightily impressed with the sound quality they managed to obtain for the Nabucco.  I feel as though I am hearing that recording for the first time.  I'm already hoping for a second series...

Mike Leone

Ecco il Leone!

Sent from my iPhone

.