Subject: Tchaikovsky's "Maid of Orleans" Tomorrow in Boston
From: "G. Paul Padillo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 15 Sep 2017 10:01:27 -0400

I haven't seen anything here about tomorrow's "One Night Only" performance
performance of Tchaikovsky's "Maid of Orleans" by Odyssey Opera at
Jordan Hall in Boston.  I'm doubly wicked excited as our Downeast Diva,
Kate Aldrich, is starring as Joan.  I know a few Opera-L members will be there
there . . . anyone else?

Info on the show here:

http://www.odysseyopera.org/2017-tchaikovsky-maid-of-orleans/

Here, a video of rehearsal footage with interviews with Maestro Rose, Kate, and
and Kevin Thompson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqimpTYKg3w

It's going to be one exciting night and we're going out in flames, baby!

p.