Subject: Re: Fanciulla at NYCO
From: Buoso Donati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 15 Sep 2017 07:45:55 -0400

I attended on Friday,September 8 and was very pleased with both the
production and the performance, especially by the two leads.

The only major fault I found was the acoustics of the Rose Theater.
I noticed that whenever the singers moved about half way upstage, their
voices diminished drastically.

Looking forward to L'amore dei tre re.

Modify your settings: