Subject: SIRIUS OFFERINGS This week (9-11-17)
From: E J Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 14 Sep 2017 09:55:26 -0400

Excuse the delayed post - I had it in my drafts folder and then ....Just a
reminder, the website will always be updated by Sunday midnight... so even
if the post is not here to remind you... you can always find the current
schedules at

www.operasonsirius.com

We are in the penultimate week before Opening Night on Monday Sept 25th...

Best regards,
Elizabeth

E J Michel