Subject: Re: Nelson Eddy
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 9 Sep 2017 11:22:52 -0400

I'm guilty of overstatement all too frequently, and might have simply
confessed that, for whatever reason, I seem to have been born with
an aversion to any depicton of animals behaving like human beings;
what is known as anthropomorphism.  Mickey Mouse and I, by now
are probably about the same age; I never could stand him.

The truth is, I absolutely adored Disney's Snow White.  On the other
hand,  vulgarity of cartoon characters "not aimed at kids"  is one of
the aspects of anthropomorphism that I dislike.  Perhaps  it should
be considered my problem instead of something I prefer to boast of.

dtmk