Subject: SFO's season openers reviewed - Art Song
From: Jason Victor Serinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 12 Sep 2017 12:22:12 -0700

https://www.sfcv.org/reviews/san-francisco-opera/sf-operas-turandot-is-still-stunning

https://www.sfcv.org/reviews/san-francisco-opera/strausss-elektra-as-it-should-be

http://www.psaudio.com/article/the-beauty-of-song-part-1/

---
Jason Victor Serinus http://www.jasonserinus.com     Whistler
Extraordinaire: **The Voice of Woodstock • The Pavarotti of Pucker**
Music and audiophile critic: Seattle Times, Port Townsend Leader,
Stereophile, Listen, San Francisco Classical Voice, Bay Area Reporter, Gay
City News, American Record Guide, Classical Voice North America, Stanford
Live, Opera Now, Copper, and more

"Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the
tormentor, never the tormented.” — Elie Wiesel

“This is a time to remember all of us who are LGBTQ. It’s a time to stand
out and be proud, to parade who we are, to celebrate and to let them know
we will not be silenced, we will not be stopped, we will not go back into
the closet. Together, we will love.” — JVS at our Orlando Massacre Support
Rally in Port Townsend, WA