Subject: Re: Met Broadcasts We Wish We Had
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 12 Sep 2017 09:17:56 -0600

I remember that Rysanek, Hoffman concert.   It was Rynanek's 25th
anniversary with the company.  The moment I saw it announced I bought a
cheap seat just in case I had to be in NYC at that time.  Lo and behold, I
was there for some business with Chase so I bought a front row seat.   What
an exciting evening.  I'll never forget Rysanek at the beginning of the
Parsifsal covered in a dark cloak before she started singing.  Always
something dramatic with her for sure.
dond

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.