Subject: Re: Met Broadcasts We Wish We Had
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:35:37 +0000

All true enough, but I do think that there are other combinations
that are at least as perverse.

Elektra and Salome were presented with Gianni Schicchi
as a matter of course at the Met over many years.

It takes a very "special" mind to dream up stuff like that.

Birgit Nilsson's first Met Salome with Karl Bohm was preceded
by Don Juan. I think that's been done a lot in recent times. Smart!

Bob