Subject: Re: Met Broadcasts We Wish We Had
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 10 Sep 2017 17:21:43 -0700

What I couldn’t wrap my head around is that most of the criticism came from individuals or groups that had never seen it, never heard it, probably have never been to an opera or wouldn’t even if they had the chance.  This was purely a decision based on hysteria causing the reaction from a spineless idiot (Gelb) who caved.  To me its on par with other decisions he has made which did not deal with facts or reason.

Donald