Subject: Re: Where are random acts of opera, opera flash mob type performances, etc. going to turn up next?...
From: Bob Kosovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 8 Sep 2017 16:42:08 -0400

"don warner saklad" <[log in to unmask]> asks:

> a) Where are random acts of opera, opera flash mob type performances,
etc. going to turn up next?...
> b) Where are random acts of opera planned online? Where are opera
> flash mob performances planned online? other similar type performances
> planning > online, etc.?

Of course, if people knew ahead of time when they were to occur, they
wouldn't be so random.

For a brief time there was a (non-musical) bicycle flash mob here in New
York City that used to publicize its events.  Of course, once the police
knew, they made it all but impossible for such events to occur.  The
lesson is:  some things are better left unpublicized.

   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users