Subject: Re: Met Broadcasts We Wish We Had
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 10 Sep 2017 10:31:38 -0400

The original Met production of Frau with Rysanek, King, Ludwig, Berry, Dalis and Dooley

would have been issued on CD as I understood it.  The problem was that Dooley refused

permission to have it released because he felt that he was not appreciated at the Met and

should have been given leading baritone roles consistently.  That is what I heard.  Does not

mean that it is completely accurate. I do not know.  It is just the skutlebu