Subject: Re: Met Broadcasts We Wish We Had
From: gordon young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 10 Sep 2017 07:32:05 -0500

Kurt mentions the Chicago Thais with Price. It was the first, well second
professional opera I saw and I will never forget it. She was beautiful and
the mirror aria was mesmerizing. She was dressed in the most beautiful
yellow gown that worked beautifully with her complexion. I was so enamored
of Price that the rest of the cast meant nothing to me. By the way the
first professional opera i saw was The Medium with Marie Powers.
Gordon