Subject: Re: Nelson Eddy
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 9 Sep 2017 22:18:10 -0400

So once again I will repeat my Nelson Eddy story for those who might have
missed it years ago.
My mother used to sing with the Mendelssohn Choir in Philadelphia.
On that fateful day she came in late and trying surreptitiously to get to her
seat without notice, she trips and falls.  Suddenly two strong arms break
her fall and lift her up in his arms as he delicately escorts her to her seat.