Subject: Nelson Eddy
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 9 Sep 2017 19:26:43 -0400

One of the memorable moments, and there quite a few in Woody Allen's film Bananas was the torture scene in which they tied Woody's character to a chair and forced him to listen to Nelson Eddy and Jeanette MacDonald singing duets from their films.
Really twee and unfair but funny anyway.
I perhaps found it extra funny as I saw it in Buenos Aires, which was going through an unbelievably bizarre political moment at the return of Peron. Oy

RP

Sent from my iPhone