Subject: Re: Wishful Thinking: Immortal Performances' "Dream Ring"
From: Arbe Bareis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 9 Sep 2017 23:18:05 +0000

I am a huge fan of Richard Caniell's Dream Ring as well. He has some exciting new October releases including Der Fliegende Holländer with Elisabeth Friedrich and Herbert Janssen, the 1935 Tristan with Flagstad and Melchior, A Crespin disc, and many other exciting offerings. His Flagstad Fliegende Holländer is wonderful. They all are.

Arbe Bareis