Subject: operas in movies, Ken Wlaschin's book, etc.
From: Robert Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 7 Sep 2017 14:47:54 -0700

On this subject of operas and movies one must keep in mind Ken
Wlaschin's remarkable book. I am
blanking on the exact title but if you google it you will probably find
it. (if you can't find it online,
email me and I will give you the title.)  Every library in the country
should own this book, in my opinion.

Robert Thomson (
Author of 'Italian for the Opera', 'Operatic Italian', and (this year),
'Florence, Dante and Me', a
detailed memoir  of a year spent in Florence (196--1) trying to become
as Italian as possible.

Modify your settings: