Subject: operas in movies, Ken Wlaschin's book, etc.
From: Robert Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 7 Sep 2017 14:47:54 -0700

On this subject of operas and movies one must keep in mind Ken
Wlaschin's remarkable book. I am
blanking on the exact title but if you google it you will probably find
it. (if you can't find it online,
email me and I will give you the title.)  Every library in the country
should own this book, in my opinion.

Robert Thomson (www.godwinbooks.com)
Author of 'Italian for the Opera', 'Operatic Italian', and (this year),
'Florence, Dante and Me', a
detailed memoir  of a year spent in Florence (196--1) trying to become
as Italian as possible.
Blog: lovesongsinspanish.wordpress.com

---
http://www.avg.com