Subject: Re: "Three Doctorate Degrees"
From: Isaac Alan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 1 Sep 2017 07:11:30 +0000

I think its just another fine piece, and I quite like it in parts, but I wouldn't get excited about attending a performance , unless there were added interesting circumstances.

I read some Kafka, I found one of the short stories a test, and one of the novels  a trial,  but I enjoyed most of them, in spite of a feeling after reading, that I was no longer my true self.

Isaac Alan

Modify your settings: