Subject: Re: Other Singers Who Smoked
From: Rich Lowenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 7 Sep 2017 12:01:11 -0400

"Back then" it was almost strange to find someone who didn't smoke. And
since tobacco was long touted as healthy for the lungs and body, there was
little reason for people--even singers--not to.

It's one of the ways the world has changed. It took me a while to get used
to leaving a bar without my clothes smelling of smoke.