Subject: Re: nelson eddy smoking
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 7 Sep 2017 13:46:56 +0000

Montserrat Caballe has previously been mentioned, correctly, as a
"chain" smoker, more or less. Add the name Lisa Della Casa. It is a curious
fact that they had the most prodigious breath control, throughout their,
long careers, of any singers I can recall. Their ability to extend the
"long line" was jaw dropping!

Bob