Subject: see you at the opera in DC in September
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 7 Sep 2017 09:46:12 -0400

Hi folks,

While the 2017-18 season is off to an early start here in Washington, DC, the rest of the classical companies are not too busy yet. Let me know if our paths might cross!

Saturday, September 9-Washington National Opera's opening night AIDA

Sunday, Sept. 10 matinee-Olney Theater IN THE HEIGHTS

Thursday, Sept. 14-WNO presents a master class by Peter Kazaras

Friday, Sept. 15-Signature Theatre A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC

Saturday, Sept. 16-Creative Cauldron (Falls Church, VA) cabaret by my husband, WILL MARK STEVENSON (also Sept 17)

Sunday, Sept. 17-WNO AIDA (2nd cast)

Saturday, Sept. 23-Washington National Opera in the Outfield-relay of AIDA live to Nats Stadium (free admission)

Sunday, Sept. 24-IN SERIES opens its season with THE MAGIC FLUTE in a new translation/production at the DC Scottish Rite Temple

ALAN SAVADA of Washington, DC

ALAN SAVADA of Washington, DC